In this role, the CWSP Program Manager, Curriculum will create content and learning experiences for a variety of audiences using various delivery methods. You will be responsible for managing the implementation of training projects and key programs, provide reporting and analytics support for the CWSP team regarding student grading and timecards, and provide oversight and support for a variety of training courses and programs. You will also play a significant role in managing a consistent and standardized curriculum development process, both in executing and delivering the training programs as well as analyzing and reporting on key metrics and results for the CWSP team. You will collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to create and develop training plans, programs, and/or individual courses that are linked to business requirements and aligned to Cristo Rey Network expectations.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Content Design: Evaluate needs for training programs and recommend best practices and ideal learning delivery method based on needs
● Curriculum Development: Identify best instructional design techniques to ensure learner engagement and maximum learner retention; confirm content accuracy and alignment with current business processes, branding guidelines, and CR Network procedures and systems
● Curriculum Delivery: Teach CWSP curriculum, content and lessons for each grade level during designated times; and facilitate learning experiences in conjunction with the academic team
● Program Management: Develop, coordinate, and manage the curriculum and implementation processes for Project CEO, summer training and the CWSP professional development program; build on established fundamentals while creating new programs
● Student Performance: Manage student performance through the daily time-card evaluation process and input CWSP academic grades through PowerSchool; assist with training/re-training and monitoring students struggling in the workplace
● Feedback & Evaluation: Manage the use of feedback surveys and data and use it to guide analysis and decision making around training development and opportunities for improvement
● Project Management: Manage projects with cross-functional teams efficiently, completing and shifting priorities using business objectives to guide decision making; hold SMEs and others accountable for content delivery, review and approval deadlines; escalate appropriately and manage project through entire project lifecycle
● Relationship Building: Build collaborative partnerships with the Academic Team, CRJ staff and subject matter experts (SMEs) to proactively identify development needs to support and enhance student performance; build strong relationships with students, via being a model of conduct and offering guidance as they are introduced to the corporate work world, as well as building relationships with the professionals at various workplaces to ensure success
● Account Management: Serve as a liaison to an assigned portfolio of Corporate Work-Study Program (CWSP) business partners and manage corporate accounts through developing and maintaining working relationships with CWSP supervisors and decision makers; and conduct site visits in accordance with Department of Labor requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess the following key competencies:
● Experience developing, implementing and managing curriculum, learning assets and training programs
● Excellent project management and ongoing program management skills
● Strong analytical skills to include the ability to collect, organize, evaluate and present data and make recommendations to improve programs
● Excellent coordination, scheduling, attention to detail and organization skills
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Maintain a healthy working relationship with the CWSP Director by frequently checking in and sharing details regarding the curriculum and training programs
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft & G-Suite Database Software; Spreadsheet Software; Word Processing Software; Electronic Mail Software; and Presentation software.
● Solid knowledge of learning and development with training or teaching experience preferred
● Experience working with high school students in an urban or Catholic school setting
● For-profit business backgrounds in customer service or Human Resources a plus
● Experience managing client relationships, data, and preparing regular reports preferred
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; master’s degree preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org