Cristo Rey Jesuit is an apostolic work of the Society of Jesus serving the Catholic Church’s mission of education in the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston. Cristo Rey Jesuit offers a rigorous college prep education available to students of limited economic resources in the Houston area. A unique Corporate Work-Study Program places students in Houston businesses and non-profits where they learn the expectations of the corporate world and earn up to 50 percent of the cost of their education. Cristo Rey Jesuit belongs to the national Cristo Rey Network of schools and the national Jesuit Schools Network.
Cristo Rey Jesuit is hiring a bus driver for the 2021-2022 school year. We are looking for candidates who are punctual, professional, respect the mission of our school, and present themselves as a good example to our students.
- We offer: CDL training classes
- Starting pay at $18.00 hourly w/o CDL - $20.00 hourly w/ CDL
- Guaranteed minimum of 5 hours per day
- Health, dental, vision and other benefit options
- 403 (b) retirement plan option
- Paid-Time Off - Full Time 80 hours
- Mini School Buses
- Courteous and well-behaved students who are held accountable by the school for their actions.
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to communicate written and verbally in English and Spanish
- Participate in the Bus Driver Training to become a certified Texas school bus driver
- Valid Texas driver's license
- Social Security Card
- Ability to pass a background check
- Motor Vehicle Report below 10 points
- Ability to pass drug/alcohol screening
- Ability to pass DOT physical
- Customer service orientation
Interested candidates must have their CDL license or be able to work towards achieving their CDL license within 6 months of hire date.
If you are interested in applying, please complete and submit the application linked HERE.