Cristo Rey Jesuit is an apostolic work of the Society of Jesus serving the Catholic Church’s mission of education in the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston. Now in its eleventh year, Cristo Rey Jesuit offers a rigorous college prep education available to students of limited economic resources in the Houston area. A unique Corporate Work-Study Program places students in Houston businesses and non-profits where they learn the expectations of the corporate world and earn up to 50 percent of the cost of their education. Cristo Rey Jesuit belongs to the national Cristo Rey Network of schools and the national Jesuit Schools Network.
This position is primarily responsible for the overall safety and security of the school community and campus. This position performs a variety of security-related activities, including the supervision and monitoring of the campus.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Opening and/or closing of campus building.
- Provide traffic and parking control to maintain efficient traffic flow and use of parking lots.
- Supervise, monitor, and patrol school campus, buildings, and parking areas, including during occasional night-time or weekend school events.
- Respond quickly and calmly to emergency situations.
- Report violations of school rules or illegal actions to administrators when appropriate.
- Respond to urgent maintenance calls.
- Liaison with vendors and suppliers on behalf of Facility manager.
- Document processes and keeping maintenance records.
- Assist with bus loading and unloading of students when necessary.
- Ensure the health, safety, and welfare of all students.
- Assist with event setup & other minor facilities duties.
- Report to the Facilities Manager on a regular basis.
Highschool Diploma or GED
Preferred One year of experience in safety coordination, security, facility management, And/or operation coordination.
Must pass a background check and must have a valid driver’s license.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org